Relax at a stylish Cyprus spa hotel with sea views
Luxury travel at low prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Double or Twin Sea View Room
Double or Twin Sea View Room
A relaxing stay at a Cyprus beach resort near Paphos with award-winning spa and activities, including breakfast, dinner and optional premium all-inclusive board. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Comfort and style: Azia Resort & Spa offers a high degree of comfort, with a soothing design aesthetic and some stunning views over the Mediterranean. It offers stylish barefoot living and an earthy and artistic décor of marble, silk and driftwood, with nods to Cyprus' chequered history of Greek, Venetian and Arab influence.
- Plentiful dining options: You'll find a vast selection of restaurants and bars on hand to replenish you after a long day of sightseeing and sun-tanning. Try Katoi restaurant for themed dining experiences, Flambé at Akamas Terrace Restaurant for a mouth-watering selection of flamed dishes, or OKU for refined Asian cuisine and sea views. All produce is locally sourced from the hotel's Morokambos plantation. When you're not feasting, the hotel offers an extensive programme of day activities and evening entertainment.
- Sleek spa facilities: The award-winning Asphodel Spa is your go-to if you're seeking a sanctuary of calm and well-being for an afternoon. Elsewhere you've a 1,150-square metre lagoon-shaped pool with swim-up bar, an adults-only pool with Jacuzzis, and an indoor pool with waterfall.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- Adults-only pool
- Indoor pool with waterfall
- Tennis court
- Indoor teen club with games
- Yoga and workout room
- Seven drink outlets: three bars, two lounges, one snack bar and one stage area
- Six dining options: one buffet restaurant and five a la carte restaurants
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
How to get there
Azia Resort & Spa is around 15 kilometres from Paphos International Airport. We recommend hiring a car to make the most of your time here.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.